A quick and easy stirfry that’s as tasty as it looks. Plus beetroot and carrots have many beneficial health qualities!
5 grated or spiralised beetroots
3 grated or spiralised carrots
2 red onions, chopped
4 celery sticks, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, minced
3 tablespoons of ginger, minced
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
Salt and pepper
- Heat oil and fry garlic and ginger on high heat
- Reduce heat and add onions.
- Add beetroot, carrots and celery and fry until brown on high heat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Add lemon juice.
- Reduce heat and cover for 5 minutes before serving.