An easy-to-make spinach, pesto and gnocchi dish that’s truly heavenly and perfect for chilly nights!
1 packet ready-made gnocchi
1 jar Basil Pesto
Handful chopped sundried tomatoes
1 clove garlic, minced
Two handfuls baby spinach
Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil gnocchi in salt water until they float on top of water, then drain and set aside.
- In a pan, flash-fry garlic and sundried tomatoes in olive oil.
- Turn down the heat and add the gnocchi. Fry until golden brown.
- Stir in the Basil Pesto. Add some boiled water if pesto is too thick. Ensure that all the gnocchi is covered with the pesto.
- Turn off the heat, add the spinach and cover the pan for 5 minutes until the spinach is slightly wilted.