With just three basic ingredients and ready in about 20-minutes, these quick and easy rolls will be a firm favourite!
2 cups self-rising flour
1 cup plant-based milk (we used oat milk)
3 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise (heaped)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Generously oil or spray a 12-cup muffin tin and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients just until moistened (do not use a mixer).
- Spoon evenly into the prepared muffin tin (around one spoon of mixture).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Sprinkle batter with sesame or poppy seeds before baking.